Looking for an even more convenient way to take omega-3 that’s customized to your preferences and lifestyle? If you’re often on the go or simply prefer a pill format, you can now get all the benefits of a pure, potent and balanced omega-3 supplement with our new liquid gel options. There are many reasons why taking fish oil in a pill or capsule format could be more convenient for you, from travelling,to being at work or school, having the ability to bring your omega-3 wherever you need it is now easier than ever.
Keep in mind that not all fish oil pills are created equally, with some supplements in the market not being as pure as they claim. Our industry-leading quality is achieved using advanced purification techniques, research-verified natural antioxidants, oxygen-free bottling lines, and strict GMP procedures. Every batch is sent to an independent laboratory for third-party testing where the product is benchmarked against the industry’s most stringent guidelines for quality fish oils including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN). All of this is done to benefit you, ensuring your chosen omega-3 pills are easy to absorb and eliminating any possible fishy burp back.
So which NutraSea omega-3 pills are right for you?
- Our trusted NutraSea Liquid Gels – now 20% smaller, and still only needed twice daily. This balanced formula delivers 1250 mg of EPA+DHA, which is the same potency of NutraSea Liquids.
- Our smallest Omega-3 liquid gel ever – NutraSea Mini Gels are ideal for people that find swallowing large pills difficult. This product offers up to 1000 mg of EPA+DHA per dose.
- Your daily Omega-3 in just one potent liquid gel – NutraSea One Daily offers a potent 1000 mg of EPA+DHA per dose, and is a great solution for someone who doesn’t want to take a lot of pills.
The EPA+DHA content in NutraSea can promote the maintenance of overall good health, cardiovascular health, and brain function. It could also be beneficial for the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children and adolescents.
- NutraSea+D Liquid Gels – the same balanced formula and size as NutraSea Liquid Gels, now 20% smaller, plus 1000 IU of vitamin D.
- Our smallest Omega-3 liquid gel ever – NutraSea+D Mini Gels are great for those that find swallowing large pills difficult, offering up to 1000 mg of EPA+DHA per dose, with up to 1000 IU of vitamin D.
It’s never been easier to get the omega-3 that could improve your cardiovascular health, brain function, immune system support, and overall well-being. Visit our store, or use the quick product selector to find which omega-3 supplement is right for you!
This article has been provided to you by Ascenta.