Biotics Research Lecithin 3X 100 Capsules
Lecithin 3X (formally: Phosphatidylcholine)
- Neurological Support
To support neurological function, and for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, senility, synaptic dysfunction, neuromuscular disorders, elevated blood fats, gallbladder issues (breaks gallstones down), migraines and fatty liver. :: INOSITOL BENEFITS & FUNCTIONS
1. important in fat and cholesterol metabolism
2. mild lipotropic agent that removes fats from the liver and lowers blood cholesterol
3. has been found in studies to improve symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) including infertility, with significant weight loss and increased HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels
4. used to help prevent plaque build-up and arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
5. needed for hair growth and strong healthy hair
6. helps maintain healthy skin
7. has been used to prevent and treat eczema
8. considered a brain food as it works with choline in brain cell nutrition
9. needed, together with choline, for formation of lecithin, a key building block of cell membranes that protects cells from oxidation and forms the protective sheath around the brain
10. essential component of myelin that coats nerves and regulates nerve transmission, and may help treat nerve disorders.
11. has helped improve nerve function in diabetics who experience pain and numbness arising from nerve degeneration
12. preliminary research indicates that inositol has a calming effect and may help treat depression, panic attacks and obsessive-compulsive disorders.
Each softgel capsule contains:
1,200 mg of lecithin providing 420 mg phosphatidylcholine (from soy)
1-3 capsules daily with meals or as directed.