Bell Liquid Multi-Vitamin 500mL
Liquid Multi Vitamin
- Multi-vitamin supplement.
- Supports energy production and good health.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Siberian ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine as a tonic to help relieve general weakness/fatigue and to aid during recovery.
- Siberian ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps maintain/support immune function and energy production.
- Helps to provide eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function support.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps to form and maintain normal red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain eyesight and in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails, mucous membranes and skin.
- Helps to maintain the normal metabolism of iron.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients and helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent biotin, folate, niacin/vitamin B3, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamins A, D, E, B6 and B12 deficiency.
- Source of vitamins to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Source of an antioxidant that helps protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Refreshing citrus flavour.
A tasty and smooth liquid blend of vitamins and specialized herbal extracts to help support a healthy and active lifestyle.
Vitamin A (as palmitate) 5000 IU, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg, Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 400 IU, Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol acetate), Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg, Bioflavonoids (from citrus) 1.25 mg, Folic acid (folate) 400 mcg, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 20 mg, Biotin (Vitamin B7) 300 mcg, Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10 mg, Quercetin (citrus bioflavonoids) 2.5 mg. Amino Acids (10 mg total): L-Isoleucine 0.12 mg, L-Methionine 0.09 mg, L-Histidine 0.12 mg, L-Proline 1.73 mg, L-Alanine 0.75 mg, Citrulline malate 0.52 mg, L-Ornithine 0.02 mg, Glycine1.79 mg, L-Leucine 0.27 mg, L-Valine 0.2 mg, L-Arginine 0.76 mg, L-Cysteine 0.03 mg, L-Tyrosine 0.06 mg, Taurine 0.04 mg, Aspartic acid 0.52 mg, L-Lysine 0.34 mg, L-Threonine 0.16 mg, L-Phenylalanine 0.2 mg, Glutamic acid 1.06 mg, L-Glutamine 1.3 mg, L-Serine 0.29 mg. Herbs (10 mg total): American ginseng (root), Panax ginseng (root), Grape seed extract (seed), Kelp (whole), Horsetail (herb top), Cornsilk (stigma), Parsley (leaf), Buchu (leaf), Cranberry (fruit). Colloidal Minerals (from 1.12 ml of desalinated inland sea water): Calcium, Nickel, Cerium, Tungsten, Praseodymium, Iron, Silicon, Chlorine, Europium, Neodymium, Zinc, Boron, Platinum, Antimony, Thallium, Iodine, Lithium, Cesium, Ytterbium, Samarium, Phosphorus, Vanadium, Rubidium, Palladium, Nitrogen, Magnesium, Cobalt, Tellurium, Terbium, Thorium, Potassium, Sodium, Hafnium, Gadolinium, Hydrogen, Selenium, Niobium, Gold, Scandium, Yttrium, Copper, Barium, Titanium, Rhenium, Oxygen, Manganese, Beryllium, Holmium, Lutetium, Promethium, Silver, Osmium, Gallium, Dysprosium, Zirconium, Chromium, Sulfur, Strontium, Ruthenium, Neodymium, Tin, Bismuth, Lanthanum, Tantalum, Bromine, Molybdenum, Carbon, Indium, Erbium, Fluorine.
Purified water, aloe vera extract, pea protein, citric acid and potassium sorbate as preservatives, stevia leaf extract, xylitol, natural mango peach flavour.
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon daily. Make sure the lid is on properly and shake gently before each use. Each bottle contains 473 ml/16 fl. oz., which is approximately 32 servings at 15 ml/1 tablespoon each. Refrigerate after opening. Store in a cool, dry place if bottle has not been opened.