Badger Baby Sunscreen SPF 40 87mL
Pediatrician Tested and Approved Baby Sunscreen
Simple. Safe. Natural.
- Gentle and effective broad-spectrum protection with just 7 ingredients!
- Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- The base of certified organic Sunflower oil makes for easy application.
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
- 98% Organic Ingredients
Protect your baby's delicate skin from the sun's harmful rays with our SPF 30 Baby Sunscreen. Gentle, moisturizing and water-resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 7 simple and safe ingredients (including calming Chamomile and soothing Calendula) and provides safe, effective broad-spectrum protection with mineral zinc oxide. Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic with sunflower oil as its base for easy application. One of the highest-rated sunscreens on the Environmental Working Group list.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
Directions for use
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce the whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply baby sunscreen
After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practise other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.