Attitude Baby & Kids Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Unscented 75g
Baby & Kids Mineral Sunscreen
- Cruelty Free
- Ocean Lovers
- ECOLOGO Certified
Ever wondered what the difference between UVA and UVB sunlight is? UVA rays can penetrate the skin deep down to the dermis, while UVB rays penetrate more superficially and are usually the main cause of sunburns. Fortunately, our Fragrance-free Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVA and UVB rays! Featured in EWG’s top-rated sunscreen moisturizers, our mineral sunscreen for kids uses worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest sun care possible. Easy to apply, smooth and clear, our mineral sunscreen has never made it easier to have fun under the sun!
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG Verified™ and Top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- All natural ingredients: Plant-based and mineral only – vegan.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Active or medicinal ingredient
Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients
Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator), Geranyl acetate (herbal – active constituent), Methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).
How to apply a mineral sunscreen?
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
Apply After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.
Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.