ATP LAB Methly Syner B 60 Veggie Caps
Methly Syner B
- Lab Tested
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Helps normal growth
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Helps in energy production
- Helps to support liver function
- Helps to maintain cognitive function
- Helps to maintain normal red blood cells
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin
- Helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system
Helps in energy production. Helps normal growth. Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation. Helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes. Helps to maintain normal red blood cells. Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron. Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and/or skin. Helps to maintain cognitive functions. Helps in the normal function of the immune system. Helps to support liver function.
|Vitamin B1 (benfotiamine)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate sodium)||12.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide/niacinamide)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium Panthothenate)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantethine)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B8 (biotin)||150 mcg|
|Vitamin B9 (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)||1000 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methyl Cobalamin)||250 mcg|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG as methyl donor||250 mg|
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose.
Take 1-2 capsules 1 time per day.
Cautions and Warning
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have a peptic ulcer or excess stomach acid, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient