Attitude Baby & Kids Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Vanilla Blossom 75g
Baby & Kids Mineral Sunscreen
- Cruelty Free
- Ocean Lovers
- ECOLOGO Certified
Building and car windows can block UVB rays, but not UVAs – so sunscreen up before your next road trip! Our Vanilla Blossom Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVB/UVA sun rays, so you can enjoy the sun safely. Our mineral sunscreen for kids is crafted with worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest sun care there is. EWG VERIFIED™ and rated first in EWG’s best sunscreen moisturizers’ list, ATTITUDE’s mineral sunscreen for kids is smooth, clear, and easy to apply. It has never been so simple to have fun under the sun!
Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG Verified™ and Top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- All natural ingredients: Plant-based and mineral only – vegan.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Active or medicinal ingredient
Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients
Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator), Geranyl acetate (herbal – active constituent), Vanillin (natural extract), Methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).
How to apply a mineral sunscreen?
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
Apply After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.
Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.